terça-feira, 11 de outubro de 2011

The old lady (joke)

A policeman stops an elderly lady on the road for speeding:
Lady: Is there a problem officer?
Policeman: Madam, you were driving too fast!
L: Oh, I see.
P: Can I see your driver's license?
L: Well, I don't have one.
P: You don't!?
L: Yeah, I lost it for drunk driving 3 years ago.
P: I see, and can you pass me your vehicle registration papers, please?
L: I can't do that.
P: Why not?
L: I stole this car.
P: You stole it?
L: Yes, and I killed the owner and cut him into pieces...
P: You what?
L: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see.       

The officer looks at the woman and goes back to his car. He calls other police cars for help and back up. Within minutes five police cars circle the woman's car.
A senior officer slowly approaches the car:
"Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle, please?"
The woman steps out  of her vehicle.
Lady: Is there a problem, sir?
Officer: One of my officers told me that you stole this car and murdered the owner.
L: Murderer the owner? 
O: Yes could you please open the trunk of your car?
The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.
O: Is this your car, ma'am?
L: Yes, here are the registration papers.
The officer is puzzled.

O: One of my officers says that you don't have a driver's license.
The woman opens her purse, takes the license and gives it to the officer. He examines the license. He can't understand what's happening.
O: Thank, you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered the owner and made pieces of him.
L: I bet the liar told you that I was speeding too.

Tirado do site:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário